Plenty of fish (POF) released recently a document on their dating site showing what type of people visit their service. The document is designed for advertisers but it gives some great incite on their members for the general user. Let’s ask a few questions of the document and see what the answers are!
Question 1: How many visitors does Plenty of fish have?
Answer: They receive 4.3 million unique visitors a day and 432 million visitors (not unique) in total on an average month. These monthly visitors view 9.8 billion pages.
Question 2: What countries are the members from on Plenty of fish?
Answer: This is how many monthly visits the top 9 countries have:
- United States: 95 million
- Canada: 27 million
- United Kingdom: 26 million
- Brazil: 7 million
- Australia: 3.4 million
- Mexico: 2.4 million
- Ireland: 2.2 million
- Spain: 1.6 million
- France: 1.3 million
Question 3: How old are members on Plenty of fish?
Answer: Members on Plenty of fish fall into the following age ranges:
- 18-24: 10% or 430,000 visitors a day
- 24-34: 38% or 1,634,000 visitors a day
- 35-44: 22% or 946,000 visitors a day
- 45-54: 14% or 602,000 visitors a day
- 55+: 6% or 258,000 visitors a day
Question 4: Do Plenty of fish members use other dating sites?
Answer: Yes! On average a Plenty of fish member belongs to 3 other dating sites. 15 percent of these members are actively using another dating site while still being a current active member of POF.
Question 5: How much money do members on Plenty of fish earn every year?
Answer: Members on Plenty of fish fall into the following income brackets:
- < 30 thousand: 38% or 1,634,000 visitors a day
- 30-60 thousand: 29% or 1,247,000 visitors a day
- 60-100 thousand: 25% or 1,075,000 visitors a day
- 100-150 thousand: 5% or 215,000 visitors a day
- 150+ thousand: 3% or 129,000 visitors a day